17 row: * decrease, SB * – 8 times = (16) – fill the part with a synthetic winterizer
18 row: decrease to the end
Secure the thread.
“Jabot” on the neck
We knit round the edge of the throat of the body: * SBN, then in one loop: C1H, C2H, C1H *
The photo shows how to insert the hook.
Each paw consists of 2 parts.
Detail number 1 (2 pieces) The
chain of 6 VP closes the ring. We knit in a circle (in a spiral) 6 rows of sc.
Detail number 2 (4 pieces)
Chain of 8 VP.
1 row: 7 SBN
2 – 3 row: VP, 5 SBN
4 – 5 row: VP, 3 SBN We
fold in pairs of part No. 2 and tie it in a circle of SBN, introducing the hook into both parts at once.
Attention! On the protruding “corners” we make 2 sc in one loop and the VP between these sc.
Wings (4 parts). The
yarn is yellow.
Each wing has 5 feathers. Feathers are different in length. Feather knit in a certain sequence, one feather after another – the thread is not cut.
1. Knit a chain of 11 VP. In the chain: PBN, then SBN to the end of the chain.
2. Without cutting the thread, knit the following chain of 10 VP. In the chain: PBN, then SBN to the end of the chain.
3. Without cutting the threads, knit the following chain of 9 VP. In the chain: PBN, then SBN to the end of the chain.
4. Without cutting the threads, we knit the following chain of 8 VP. In the chain: PBN, then SBN to the end of the chain.
5. Without cutting the threads knit the following chain of 11 VP. In the chain: PBN, then SBN to the end of the chain.
We fold in pairs the details of the wings and tie in a circle PBN, introducing the hook at once in both parts. At the tips of the feathers we knit in one loop PBN, VP, PBN.
Little trick! When tying 1 – 4 feathers, we do not tie up 4 loops to the end of the pen at the base and move on to the next feather – and also skip the first 4 loops. So the 4 first feathers in the wing will be “assembled” together.
The fifth (5th) feather is tied all over, it must be “sticking out”.
Eyes (2 pieces)
. White yarn.
Magic ring – in the ring 5 sc.
1 row: 5 increments = (10)
2 row: * sc, increase * – 5 times = (15)
3 row: sc = (15)
4 row: * sc, decrease * – 5 times = (10)
Consists of 3 feathers. For each pen knit 2 parts. The color of the yarn is arbitrary. Here is green, blue, pink.
Feather: a chain of 12 VP. According to the chain: PBN, SBN, P1N, C1H, 3 C2H, C1H, P1H, SBN, PBN.
We fold the parts of the same color in pairs and tie them in a circle around the sc, inserting the hook into both parts at once. At the tips of the feathers, we knit in one loop the SBN, VP, SBN.
Attention! It is recommended to tie feathers with a different color yarn.
Feathers on the head
Knit similarly to tail feathers, but in a reduced size. Chain of 7 VP. In the chain: PBN, then SBN to the end of the chain. Tie feathers is not necessary.
Beak (4 parts)
. Red yarn.
Chain of 12 VP. Attention! Lifting loops do not fit.
1 row: 11 sc
2nd row (we will hook the hook into the 2nd loop from the hook): 7 SBN, turn the
3rd row (we will hook the hook into the 2nd loop from the hook): 5 SBN We
fold the parts in pairs and tie the “humped side” of the SBN, inserting the hook in both the details. It turned out 2 halves beak.
Next, tie each half of the beak in a circle of sc. At the extreme points (“corners”) we knit SBS, VP, and SBS in one loop.
1. Sew on the head beak. It should be wide open.
2. We tie a sewn step already sewn into a beak in a circle.
3. Embroider with black thread the pupils on the eyes. Eyes stuffed with synthetic fluff.
4. Sew eyes to the head.
5. Sew the wings to the body.
6. Sew the paw details.
Important! Paws should be located “mirror”.
7. Sew paws to the body.
8. Sew tail to body.
9. Sew feathers to the head.
10. Sew on the head to the body.
Yes! I almost forgot: for those who are keen on the sharp little one, we make out the opened beak, Kivin. Knit pink rectangle Sc – is the inner surface of the mouth. And a red long tongue. Sewing – KiViN vote!
11. We embroider on the stomach the word “KiViN”, 1 note from above and below.
12. Additional accessories (year, venue, phrases, surnames, first names, etc.) – at will.