Hello dear Amigurumi Followers
Today we share Amigurumi Small Zebra Free Pattern for you. As you know we share new free amigurumi pattern every day. The main crochets are gazelle, amigurumi bear, pola, crochet panda, penguin, giraffe, llama, pig, bunny, clown, lamb, bee, crochet unicorn, amigurumi doll, fox, penguin, dinosaur, crochet elephant, hippo, monkey, crochet cat, crochet dog and more …
Todays daily new amigurumi free crochet pattern is Amigurumi Small Zebra.
I want to give you some informations about this amigurumi free pattern ; Small Zebra.
We will need the following materials:
– 2 colors of yarn – white and pink or lilac (for your taste);
– filler – cotton wool or sintepon;
– small buttons for eyes or special blanks;
– a needle,
– a hook, and also a small flower for decoration.
Amigurumi Small Zebra Free Pattern
First we knit the head, as shown in the diagram 1. To do this, we first use pink or lilac yarn, with which we knit the first 5 rows, then alternate with white yarn through 2 rows. From the 5th to the 16th rows we knit an even cloth, without adding or subtracting.
Next, we knit 2 identical ears according to scheme
2. To do this, we use yarn only pink or lilac. The next detail is the trunk. We knit it according to scheme
3. alternating colors through 2 rows. At the beginning of the third row and at the end of the third row we knit white yarn. Rows from the 6 th to the 16 th knitting are unchanged.
Then we knit the neck according to the scheme
4. Here we also alternate colors, beginning with white. Also we knit 4 identical legs with the help of the scheme
5. Each of them we start to knit yarns of pink or lilac color – the first 5 rows. Then we alternate the colors through 2 rows.
When all the details are ready, we fill them and sew them together.
Next, make the mane and tail of yarn pink or lilac respectively, passing the yarn with a needle and fixing it. Then glue or sew eyes (you can use beads), as well as a flower for decoration.
1 – air loop;
2 – a column without a crochet;
3 – 2 columns without cake in one loop of the previous row;
4 – 2 bells without a crochet we sew as 1;
5 – 3 bars without a crochet we sew like 1;
6 – air lifting loop to the next row;
7 – a column without a crochet, which is tied only behind the back wall of the previous row
More Amigurumi Zebra Ideas: