Hello dear Amigurumi Followers
Today we share Amigurumi Santa Donut Ornament Free Pattern for you. As you know we share new free amigurumi pattern every day. The main crochets are gazelle, amigurumi bear, pola, crochet panda, penguin, giraffe, llama, pig, bunny, clown, lamb, bee, crochet unicorn, amigurumi doll, fox, penguin, dinosaur, crochet elephant, hippo, monkey, crochet cat, crochet dog and more …
Todays daily new amigurumi free crochet pattern is Amigurumi Santa Donut Ornament.
I want to give you some informations about this amigurumi free pattern ; Santa Donut Ornament.
Colour A: Baby Snuggle in Bright
Colour B: Baby Snuggle in Graphite
Colour C: Baby Snuggle in Sunshine
Colour D: Loops and threads fur yarn in black and white
Size: 5×5 in
Amigurumi Santa Donut Ornament Free Pattern
Rnd 1: slip knot, chain 16. (16)
Attach 16 th chain to the first chain to make a circle and make a slipknot.
Rnd 2: sc 16 (16)
Rnd 3: (sc,inc)*8 (24)
Rnd 4: (2sc,inc)*8 (32)
Rnd 5: (3sc,inc)*8 (40)
Rnd 6: (4sc,inc)*8 (48)
Rnd 7-11: sc 48 (48)
Rnd 12: (4sc,dec)*8 (40)
Rnd 13: (3sc,dec)*8 (32)
Rnd 14: (2sc,dec)*8 (24)
Rnd 15: (sc,dec)*8 (16)
1. Chain 16.
2. Attach the 16th chain to the first with a slipknot. This will make a circle. Try not to twist the circle.
3. The donut will look like this at the end of rnd 15.
4. You now want to connect the two small circles. Using a darning needle, place 16 stitches around from one side to the other.
5. As you are sewing the 16 stitches together, stuff the donut every 4-5 stitches.
Belt (Make 2)
Rnd 1: Slip knot, chain 4 (3)
Rnd 2: skip the first chain, sc 3, ch 1 and flip (3)
Rnd 3-18: sc 3, chain 1 and flip (3)
1. Using fabric pins, attach the two belt pieces to either side of the donut. They should be on rnd 4 of the donut. The free space in the middle is where the belt buckle will be.
2. Using a darning needle, sew the belt on.
Make a slip knot, insert it one stitch below the black belt on the right side. Chain 4, insert it one stitch from the black band on the top. Continue this all the way around chaining 4 each time.
Buttons (Make 2)
With fur yarn, mr sc 4. Slst to the first sc and tie off.
1. Using colour c yarn, make a slip knot and insert it one stitch below the black belt on the right side.
2. Chain 4. Insert the hook one stitch above the black belt. Continue all the way around, chaining 4 each time.
3. Belt buckle completed.
4. Make the buttons. Attach them to the top above the belt buckle. Sew on using a darning needle.
5. Take a 20′ stand of ribbon and attach it to top of the donut to hold it on the tree.
More Amigurumi Ornament Ideas: