Hello dear Amigurumi Followers
Today we share one free amigurumi crochet pattern again for you. As you know we share new amigurumi free patterns every day. The main crochets are amigurumi gazelles, amigurumi bears, amigurumi pola, amigurumi pandas, amigurumi penguins, amigurumi giraffes, amigurumi llama, amigurumi pigs, amigurumi bunny, amigurumi clowns, amigurumi lambs, amigurumi bees, amigurumi unicorns, amigurumi dolls, amigurumi foxes, amigurumi penguins, amigurumi dinosaurs, amigurumi elephants, amigurumi hippos, amigurumi monkeys, amigurumi cats, amigurumi dogs and more …
Todays daily new amigurumi free crochet pattern is Amigurumi Ring Giraffe.
I want to give you some informations about this pattern ;
Materials: yarn cotton or cotton / acrylic (I used YarnArt Jeans yellow, Vita Lira
orange and white, Vita Lily blue for scarf), wooden ring 55mm, material for
stuffing (sintepon, sintepuh, synthetic balls, holofayber). Hooks number 1,5 and 2.
Note: it is possible not to use a wooden base, but simply to connect the pipe to such
size, tightly fit and sew the edges, so the toy will be easier, but it will turn out sooner
a loop than a ring.
Вп – air loop
ss – connection bar
sb – column without crochet
пп – lifting loop
So, we begin to tie a ring. We dial about 12 Vp, circle the ring and connect
ss, then we knit in a spiral sb, until we tie the whole ring. For convenience, knitting
shift around the ring to yourself, so that the thread is not confused. As soon as the canvas reaches
of the required length, we make the ss, knot and leave a tail sufficient for the suturing. We cut the thread.
Next we sew around the loop behind the eyelets, make a knot and hide the thread in the canvas. Tail
Now we knit a muff. For this it is necessary to collect a slightly larger number of loops (y
I got 15 crochet), knit crochet number 2 in a circle, at the end of each row of ss and pp. Total
knit 18 rows. Then tie each side with a thread of another color, hide all the tails and
Move the sleeve so that the seam on the ring is in the middle beneath it.
Hands-hooves: 2 pcs. on a spiral (hook number 2)
1) 2 bp, 4 sb in the first loop (4)
2) double each loop (8)
3) 1 row behind the back half loop (8), change the color to the main
4-12) 9 rows unchanged (8)
13) (2, decrease) x2 (6)
14) 1 row unchanged (6), ss, knot, cut the thread, leaving the tail for sewing
The handles are sewn in the seventh from the edge of the muff, rows exactly in the middle.
Head: spirally (hook No. 2)
1) 2 in, 6 sb in the first loop (6)
2) double each loop (12)
3) (1, increase) x6 (18)
4) (2, the increase) х6 (24)
5) (3, increase) х6 (30)
6) (4, the increase) х6 (36)
7) (5, increase) x6 (42)
8) (6, increase) х6 (48)
9-16) 8 rows unchanged (48)
17) (6, decrease) х6 (42)
18) (5, decrease) х6 (36)
19) (4, decrease) х6 (30)
20) (3, decrease) х6 (24)
21) (2, decrease) х6 (18)
22) (1, decrease) x6 (12), ss, knot, cut the thread, leaving the tail for sewing, thread
from the underside to the front side through the next loop.
The head should be filled and sewed exactly in the middle between the pens indented in one row.
1 pc. on a spiral (hook number 2)
1) Dial 7 bp + lifting loop, knit 6sbn, a triple increase in the last loop,turn, 5 sb, increase (16)
2) an increase, 5 sb, an increase, an increase,an increase, 5 sb, an increase, an increase (22)
3) 1 сбн, an increase, 6 сбн, an increase, 1 сбн,the increase, 1 sb, the increase, 6 sb, the increase,1 сбн, the increase (28)
4) 2 sb, an increase, 7 sb, an increase, 2 sbn,increase, 2 sc, increase, 7 sb, increase,2 sb, increase (34), ss, knot, leavetail for sewing, thread withreverse side to the frontthe next loop.
2 pcs. in a circle (hook number 2)
1) 2 in, 6 in the first loop (6), ss, knot, leave the tail for sewing, thread withInside on the front side through the next loop.Sew a nostril to the muzzle, sew a muzzle to the head, to sew eyes on sides frommuzzle with an indent in about one row.
2 pcs. on a spiral (hook number 2)
1) 2 in, 4 in the first loop (4)
2-4) tie unchanged (4), ss, knot, leave tail for sewing, thread withInside on the front side through the next loop.
2 pcs. on a spiral (hook number 2)
1) 2 in, 6 in the first loop (6)
2) no change (6)
3) (1, increase) x3 (9)
4-6) without changes (9)
7) (1, decrease) х3 (6)
8) unchanged (6), ss, knot, leave the tail for sewing, thread the thread from the wrong sidethe front side through the next loop.Ears sew in the head at approximately 8-10 rows symmetrically to each other. Hornssew with an indent from the ears in 1 row and slightly shifted forward.Scarf: dial 40 crochet + loop lifting, turn and knit sbn to the end of the row, knot, threadto hide.