Hello dear Amigurumi Followers
Today we share one free amigurumi crochet pattern again for you. As you know we share new amigurumi free patterns every day. The main crochets are amigurumi gazelles, amigurumi bears, amigurumi pola, amigurumi pandas, amigurumi penguins, amigurumi giraffes, amigurumi llama, amigurumi pigs, amigurumi bunny, amigurumi clowns, amigurumi lambs, amigurumi bees, amigurumi unicorns, amigurumi dolls, amigurumi foxes, amigurumi penguins, amigurumi dinosaurs, amigurumi elephants, amigurumi hippos, amigurumi monkeys, amigurumi cats, amigurumi dogs and more …
Todays daily new amigurumi free crochet pattern is Amigurumi Lovely Panda.
I want to give you some informations about this pattern ;
Type of creativity / technique / style : knitting
Materials : yarn of two colors, beads, hook, synthetic winterizer
Work time : 3
Difficulty : 2
Body and Head:
Knit with black thread.
1) 2 air loops (vp), 7 stbn to the second from the hook loop (7)
2) 2 stbn in each loop (14)
3) (1 stbn, 2 stbn in the next loop) 7 times (21)
4) (2 stbn, 2 stbn into the next loop) 7 times (28)
5) (3 stbn, 2 stbn in the next loop) 7 times (35)
6-13) row in a circle (35)
14) 7 stbn (3 stbn, decrease) 5 times, 3 stbn (30)
15) in a circle (30)
16) 7 stbn (1 stbn, decrease) 7 times, 2 stbn (23). Change the thread to white.
17) 7 stbn (1 stbn, 2 stbn in the next loop) 7 times, 2 stbn (30)
18) 7 stbn (3 stbn, 2 stbn in the next loop) 5 times, 3 stbn (35)
19-22 rows in a circle (35)
23) 7 stbn, (2tbn, ánavka) 7 times, 4stbn
24-25) rows in a circle
26) 3 stbn, (1 stbn, decrease) 8 times, 3 stbn
27) 1 stbn, (3 stbn, decrease) 4 times, 1 stbn
Cut the thread and put it aside for the time being.
Ears (black, 2 details)
1) 2 air loops (bp), 9 stbn to the second from the hook loop (9)
2) 2 stbn in each loop (18)
Nose (white thread)
1) 2 stbn in the ring, dial 6 stbn in the first loop
2) Increase in each loop = 12p
3) Increase in every second loop = 18 n
4) In a circle 18 p
Cut off the thread, slightly fill the spout with padding polyester, sew to the head, embroider the spout with a black thread and smile, bring the threads into the hole in the head.
Eyes (black thread)
We collect a chain of air loops, as much as you want to make a loop on the attractive face, so that it would not be small and not very large, sew a chain on the cheeks. We sew bead eyes.
Paws front (white thread)
1) Dial 4 VP and knit in the second loop 1 stbn, 3 stbn in one loop, turn knitting on the hour hand, 1 stbn, 2 stbn in the first loop (8 st)
2) (1 stbn, increase) 4 times (12 st)
3) 12 stbn
4) 2 increments, 8 stbn (10 st)
5) 82 stbn in a circle (several rows)
Stuff with filler and sew.
Lower foot (white thread)
1) Dial 7 VP and knit stbn in the second loop from the hook, 4 stbn, 3 stbn in one loop, turn knitting clockwise, 4 stbn, 2 stbn in the first loop (14 st0
2) Increase. 4 stbn, 3 increments, 4 stbn, 2 gains (20 st)
3) (stbn, decrease) 3 times, 10 stbn
4) (stbn, decrease) 3 times, 6 stbn
5) 117 stbn (several rows in a circle)
Finish knitting, tear off the thread, fill with padding polyester and sew up a hole.
1) Dial 2 stbn with white thread, knit 6 stbn in the first loop
2) Increase in every second loop = 12 st
4) 5 reduce, finish, cut the thread and sew to the body
Sew the ears to the body, bring all the threads into the hole in the head, firmly tie and trim the excess, tie the head and close. Sew foot front and rear.
All panda is ready! Have a nice knitting!
More Amigurumi Panda Ideas: