Hello dear Amigurumi Followers
Today we share Amigurumi Knitted Piggy Free Pattern for you. As you know we share new free amigurumi pattern every day. The main crochets are gazelle, amigurumi bear, pola, crochet panda, penguin, giraffe, llama, pig, bunny, clown, lamb, bee, crochet unicorn, amigurumi doll, fox, penguin, dinosaur, crochet elephant, hippo, monkey, crochet cat, crochet dog and more …
Todays daily new amigurumi free crochet pattern is Amigurumi Knitted Piggy.
I want to give you some informations about this amigurumi free pattern ; Knitted Piggy.
– Yarn “pig” color (I have jeans) 1 skein (will go less).
– A little bit of the same yarn brown or black on the hooves.
– A little bit (two or three meters) of the yarn is thinner than the main yarn by a little patch. (I have a Chinese yarn “amazon”). The color of fine yarn is darker or lighter than the main one, at your discretion.
– Eyes on a secure mount 6 mm (for jeans, yarn). You can use beads.
– Floss or brown yarn for embroidery eyebrows and nostrils.
– For tinting the cheeks and ears – any paint that you use. I have the usual blush for the face.
– Hook and needles for stitching parts.
– Sintepon, sintepukh for stuffing parts.
– Yarn for shoes and scarves (bed) – at your discretion.
SBN – single crochet column
PR – 2 SBN into one
UB – from 2SBN we knit one
Amigurumi Knitted Piggy Free Pattern
Description of knitting pig:
Piglet (we knit with yarn that is thinner than the main one).
I want to note that the penny can be knitted both in a spiral and in rows with a connecting loop at the end and an airy loop of lifting – here at your discretion. I give the description as usual in a spiral.
6 sbn in amirumi ring.
1) 6 pr (12)
2) (3 pr, 3 sbn) x2 (18)
It should make a slightly oval part, if the part is not an oval, tie several (1-2) displacement bars.
Fasten the thread, cut, leaving a few cm for sewing.
Ears. (2 parts)
6 sbn in amigurumi ring
1) 6 sbn (Pay attention !!! Once again, except for the amigurumi ring, we knit 6 sbn!)
2) (1 sbn, pr) x3 (9)
3) (2sbn, pr) x3 (12)
4) (3sbn pr) x3 (15)
5-6) 15 sbn (2 rows)
Fold in half, knit sbn behind both walls of the part, leave the thread for sewing.
We knit the head. Sewing penny.
6 sbn in the ring amigurumi.
1) 6 pr (12)
2) (1sbn, pr) x6 (18)
3) (2sbn, pr) x6 (24)
4) (3sbn, pr) x6 (30)
5) (4sbn, pr) x6 (36 )
6) (5sbn, pr) x6 (42)
7) (6sbn, pr) x6 (48)
8) (7sbn, pr) x6 (54)
9-15) 54 sbn (7 rows) We
insert the eyes when knitting 11 rows between eyes 9 sbn.
16) (7sbn, ub) x6 (48)
We fill the detail, but it’s not tight yet, we just give it a shape, so it’s more convenient to sew a penny
Now let’s digress from knitting and sew a penny. Arrange the item at eye level and sew a back needle with a seam. For convenience, you can take a thread thinner, then the patch is sewn easier and more accurate. You can also stick your nose on the glue, if this toy is not intended for small children.
Immediately embroider nostrils and eyebrows.
Continuation of the head and body.
The detail is stuffed gradually and tightly enough.
17) (6sbn, ub) x6 (42)
18) (5sbn, ub) x6 (36)
19) (4sbn, ub) x6 (30)
20) We knit this row behind the front wall (4sbn, pr) x6 (36)
21) (5sbn, pr) x6 (42)
22) 42 sbn
23) (6sbn, pr) x6 (48)
24) 48 sbn
25) (7sbn, pr) x6 (54)
26) 54 sbn
27) (8sbn, pr) x6 (60)
28 -35) 60 sbn (8 rows)
36) (8sbn, ub) x6 (54)
37) ( 7sbn, ub) x6 (48)
38) (6sbn, ub) x6 (42)
39) (5sbn, ub) x6 (36)
40) (4sbn, ub) x6 (30)
41) (3sbn, ub) x6 ( 24)
42) (2sbn, ub) x6 (18) The
detail to fill finally.
43) (1sbn, ub) x6 (12)
The hole to tighten the thread to fasten and cut.
Hands, feet, tail. Or knit paws
Paws (arms and legs) stuff a little bit, at the very beginning.
Paws – hands. (2 parts)
We begin to knit with a brown thread.
6 sbn in the ring of amigurumi
1) (Pr, 2sbn) x2 (8)
2) 8 sbn
3) Change the color on the main, knit the back wall 8 sbn
4-15) 8 sbn (12 rows)
16) Fold in half, knit 6 sbn behind both walls of the part, leave the thread for sewing.
Legs. (2 parts)
We collect a chain of 5 air loops.
1) First, knit along the same side of the chain to the second loop of the hook from the hook,
Pr 2 2 sbn, 3sbn to the loop of the base, unfold, knit along the 2nd side of the chain
3 sbn (10)
2) 2pr, 2sbn, 3 pr, 2 sbn, pr (16 )
3) 16 sbn – behind the back wall
4) 16 sbn and knit 1 sbn offset so that the marker stands in the middle of the back of the leg (heel)
5) 5 sbn, 3 kills, 5 sbn (13)
6) 3 sbn, 4 kills, 2 Ub (9)
7 – 17) 9 Ub.
18) Fold the leg in half, to see if the foot is flat, to look straight, not to twist to the side. Sew both sides of the sbn, leave the thread for sewing.
6 lift loops.
In the second loop from the hook, we knit 2n knits into each loop. After knitting, we fix the thread to the end of the chain, leave a few centimeters for sewing the tail.
Assembling or sewing parts.
Focusing on the photos, we attach the parts first to the pins, then sew.
Ears. Sew and tint. Toning cheeks.
We independently knit a scarf and boots. A great opportunity to show imagination 🙂