Hello dear Amigurumi Followers
Today we share Amigurumi Bernie the Ghost Free Pattern for you. As you know we share new free amigurumi pattern every day. The main crochets are gazelle, amigurumi bear, pola, crochet panda, penguin, giraffe, llama, pig, bunny, clown, lamb, bee, crochet unicorn, amigurumi doll, fox, penguin, dinosaur, crochet elephant, hippo, monkey, crochet cat, crochet dog and more …
Todays daily new amigurumi free crochet pattern is Amigurumi Bernie the Ghost.
I want to give you some informations about this amigurumi free pattern ; Bernie the Ghost.
3.00mm hook/D-3 (US)
Aran / Worsted / 10ply yarn > less than
25g each for WHITE, ORANGE, PINK
BLACK 4ply yarn or embroidery thread
Polyester toy stuffing
Stitch marker (optional)
ch = chain
MR = magic ring
sc = single crochet
dc = double crochet
inc = single crochet increase (2 sc in one stitch)
5dc = 5 double crochet in the same stitch
dec = single crochet decrease (sc 2 together)
BLO = back loops only
sl st = slip stitch
sk st = skip stitch
(..) = repeat the space in brackets the
given number of times
[..] = total number of stitches
Amigurumi Bernie the Ghost Free Pattern:
1) 6 sc in MR 
2) inc x 6 
3) (sc, inc) x 6 
4) (sc x 2, inc) x 6 
5) (sc x 3, inc) x 6 
6) (sc x 9, inc) x 3 
7) (sc x 10, inc) x 3 
8-19) sc x 36 
20) (sc x 8, inc) x 4 
21) in BLO: (sc x 3, dec) x 8 
22) (sc x 2, dec) x 8 
Stuff being careful not to overstuff.
23) (sc, dec) x 8 
24) dec x 8 
Fasten off, weave tail through final round and
pull to close. Weave end.
With the head upside down, attach yarn to the front loops left unworked for round 21, starting at the back.
[sl st, sk st, 5dc in the same stitch, sk st] x 10 sl st to initial sl st, fasten off and weave ends.
Work in the round closing each round with a sl st then ch2 at the start of the new round. The ch2 does
not count as a stitch.
1) ch18, sl st to initial ch to form a circle 
2) ch2 and dc in the same stitch, dc x 17,
sl st to initial dc to close the round 
Fasten off with a long tail and wrap around the middle to form a “bow”. I have wrapped around 6 times and then tied to the initial tail to secure.
1) MOUTH – using BLACK, embroider a horizontal line between rounds 11-12 over 2 stitches. On either side make a vertical line going up one stitch.
2) EYES – using BLACK, embroider two vertical lines over rounds 7-9 going over 4 times to thicken. I’ve
placed my eyes 1 stitch to the outside of the mouth.
3) CHEEKS – using PINK, embroider a horizontal line on either side of the mouth over 1 stitch, approx.
1 stitch away.
4) BOW – sew to the front of the head, directly beneath the mouth, leaving 2 rounds clear.
More Amigurumi Ghost Ideas: